$180.00 /per person
This course is a 2 day 16 hour course whereby the Student will successfully demonstrate skills and critical steps.
• Min. 75% mark for written knowledge evaluation
• Attend and participate in 100% of the course
CERTIFICATION 3-year certification in Standard First Aid and CPR Level A or C
Standard First Aid Comprehensive two-day course offering first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for those who need training due to work requirements or who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies at home.
Course meets legislation requirements for provincial/territorial worker safety and insurance boards and includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines.
• The Red Cross
• Preparing to respond
• The EMS system
• Check, Call, Care
• Airway emergencies
• Breathing and Circulation emergencies
• First aid for respiratory and cardiac arrest
• Wound care • Head, neck and spinal injuries
• Bone, muscle and joint injuries
• Sudden Medical Emergencies
• Environmental Illnesses
• Poisons Includes any other content required by specific legislation
• First Aid & CPR (print and/or eBook)
• Comprehensive Guide to First Aid & CPR (eBook)
• Standard First Aid CPR A/C – Online access
• Standard First Aid certificate (digital certificate issued upon successful completion)